Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry for neglecting mu blog for such a long time.

Life had been kinda stressful for me as I have many projects to clear before CNY.

Thankfully, I managed to clear all. I am still left with my last project submission that is due on next Tuesday, 9 Feb, which is my 21st birthday! haha. what a great day to do a presentation on my 21st birthday!

This Saturday which is 2 days away from now, I will be holding a BBQ session at East Coast Park. Hope the celebration will turn out fun for everyone.

I am 21 year old!! I am offically an adult! I had received my first birthday present from my dearest Sister! My sister dotes on me very much. She will always buy me nice food, nice clothes. Whenever she goes shopping, she never fails to buy something for me. She is indeed my lovely sister. I only have 1 sister, i love her too. Think back when i was young, i always bullied my sister . I was a very bad sister at that time. Now i also dotes on her :) It is good to have a sister. We can go shopping, do medicures, do all the girls stuff.....

My parents are away for their 25 years anniversary holidays. They will be back tomorrow :)

I will like to thank my dear dear for his unconditional care & love he has given me and is still giving. My left ankle is injured and swollen. He will bring me to the chinese physician on every Saturday or Sunday. the place is very far away from his house. It is located at Chin Swee Road. Dear dear even paid for all my treatment. I am really thankful to have such a caring BF.

I hope i will R.O.M with dear dear after my diploma which is 2 years from now. Hold our wedding after I get my degree which is another 3 years later. By then i will be 26 year old. Old enough to get married already! Perhaps has my first child when i turn 28, give myself 2 years to get prepare to be a mother myself. All these are just my thoughts only. Things will only goes well when dear dear propose to me. :) Dear dear will be doing his degree study this july. All the best to my bf, i will support you !! Jia You!!!


Lastly, i wish everyone in advance a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MAY THIS TIGER YEAR WILL BRING IN MORE HEALTH & WEALTH TO EVREYONE!!

No comments: