Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas !!

Today is the launch of the movie Alvin & the chipmunks 2.

i meet up with my dear dear to watch it. Luckily dear ordered the tickets online. When we reached the ticketing counter at GV Jurong point, the queue was super long!!! In the end, we printed our tickets using the AXS Machine.

This show was very entertaining. Theodore is sooo cuutteeeeeee!!!!!!! I love Theodore!!!
It educates the kids the importance of team work. Never a miss show to watch !!

After the show, we headed to Billy Bombers for lunch. It cost about $70 plus for 2 pax.
I dont quite like the food there :( i dont really like the food there...

Then we headed back to dear's house. Dear surprise me with a gift.

Tadaaaa
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



FOSSIL STELLA BLACK MULTIFUNCTION

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! IS IN MY 21ST BDAY WISH LIST :)

I gave dear dear a watch too :)
It is a Polo Spirit.




Dear dear will be flying to Hong Kong tomorrow with his family to celebrate Xmas.
Hope he will enjoy himself!!


P.S I. M.I.S.S Y.O.U

No comments: