Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 21st birthday to me!



I am offically 21 year old. I am an adult now. I am responsible for all my actions now.




Firstly, i would like to thank all my family & friends who had wished me & had spend the celebration with me :) i really appreciate your the thoughts. I love each of the presents that was received! Is the thoughts that count not the value of the gift.




Today is my actual birthday, 9 Feb 2010. 21 years ago, my mum gave birth to me. She is the one that ensure all the pain & suffering on 9 Feb 1989 in order to gave birth to me. Mummy, I love you! I must admit that at times i am rude to her, but always i will apologise to her. To me, my mum is the greatest mum i have ever have in this world.




My mum treat me to Swensen's today for dinner and buy me a golden Key pendant. This key cost my mum quite some money. Thank you mummy!


Swensen's is giving a free firehouse for the birthday person. And the birthday person can enjoy a buy 3 main course & get 1 free. Total up to 4 main course. Is it worth to dine at Swensen's on your birthday.




I have uploaded all my photos to my Facebook. feel free to browse them :)




Once again, a big thank you to all my family & friends especially my MUM!!

No comments: