Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Updates

Happy Chinese New Year to all my family and friends!

I had been doing my cny visiting for the past 3 days. I am almost done with it :)

Day 1

After paying respect to my parents and my paternal grandma, my sister & I went over to our maternal grandma house to pay our respect.

Then i make my way to my dear's maternal grandma's house. I couldn't make it to his paternal side due to the timing. Had dinner over there and dear came to my house to pay respect to my parents.

Day 2

My aunts and uncles from my maternal came over to my house. My mum prepared lunch for them. We had so much fun together. It is always so good to see all the families members gathered. i always like to have this kind of family bonding :)

Day 3

Went over to dear's paternal uncle house for lunch gathering. It is my first time to meet all his family members. :) they are all very friendly people. His grandma said i put on weight. haha. Dear dear must have treated me too much good food for the past 1 year. So my new year resolution is to slim down at least 6kg.

I feel so guilty typing this because after the lunch at his uncle's house, we went to vivo city. We had Secret Recipe for dinner & Ben & Jerry's ice cream for desserts. So much fat in this meal. haha. Dear dear told me is alright to eat as this is a post valentine's day dinner :) i really enjoyed myself so much today! I feel so lucky to have meet my dear dear. :) :)

Will continue to update when there are more happening :) so stay tune !!

No comments: