Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello April

hello to my blog once again.
I just realized that i didnt blog for the whole month of March.
i am just being lazy la .

anyway, my holidays is so going to end soon :( :(
how i wish i can on holidays for a year.
i don't look forward to go back to school...
but, i am going on year 2 when this new term starts :)
hope everything will be over real soon.
i want to get out from TP asap.

i am saving now and working hard towards my future with BF.
our goal to is get ROM in 5 to 6 years time.
hopefully we can save enough to buy a house too.

i had been working at Kumon Educational Centre during my holidays.
i enjoyed coaching the children in the centre though some are really hard to handle.
Bf also likes to interact with kids :)

this Saturday shall be my first ever oversea trip with BF :) :) :)
we are going to Kukup for 2d1n.
though is a short trip, i am sure BF & I will enjoy it.

We plan to celebrate our 4th year Anniversary oversea.
BF says he wants to bring me to Universal Studio on our 3rd year Anniversary.
Time passes real fast, I am 21 & BF is turning 25 in 1 month time.
I am thinking on how to celebrate for him as it falls on a weekday.

Hopefully my new term time table has a very good timing on every Wednesday & Friday whereby I can end my lesson as early as 2pm. I pray for it to happen ......

will update about my Kukup trip asap. :)



No comments: