
went to watch "Astro Boy" with dear dear today.
Although some may say it is a child's movie, i enjoyed this movie very much.
I think my bf & I are the only couple that didnt bring along a child. Every parents in the cinema bring thier children. I bet all the children in the cinema enjoyed every min of the show.
Astro boy is a robot who save the world. he is a hero in the city.
After the movie, me and dear went to have our lunch at Eighteen Chef.
I love the food. Yummy. I love the potato & apple salad.
Dear had dory fish while i had terrayaki chicken chop.
These 2 dishes are recommended by the chefs. The set include a soup of the day, garlic bread and ice cream and it cost less than $15 for each set.
My set cost $11.90, dear's set cost $12.90. The price is really reasonable.
This is my second time eating there. :)
Dear is at his former primary school now, St Anthony Primary. His teacher called all the ex students from his class to attend tonight's function which is "The launch of School Alumni".
Dear joined the alumni. In future, if our child need to enroll in primary school, our child will get the first phrase. It actually benefits our future child.
Dear will be away on next Saturday to Malaysia as his staff retreat.
I don't look forward to it. But nvm, i can take this time to shop for 2 years anniversary gift for him. I have no idea what to buy for dear. i bought him wallet last year.
I shall go shopping next week to slowly shop.
Shall end here. Dinner time.
P.S : I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment