Thursday, November 12, 2009

Public Speaking Speech presentation

Today is my impromptu speech. I was the first one to go. We had to lucky pick a topic and speak for 2mins. we are given 2mins to think what we want to say.

The topic that I've picked is: The importance of travel.
Hope that i had speak well to get better marks.

2 weeks later is the special occasion speech. The topic i choose is: My pet died after struggling with cancer for 2 months. Anyone has encounter this, please tag me. I need ideas to do my speech. As I don't have a pet, I would not know how it feels when it just leave me.

Tomorrow is my second appointment with my Chinese Physician for my acupuncture & is also my skin appointment with National Skin Centre. Hopefully after these two treatment, I will look more pretty. Hehe.

No comments: