Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have a guess where are these photos taken?










Did you guess it correct?
Yes, it was taken at the Changi Airport Terminal 3.
We send our "sister" back to her hometown in Indonesia.
She wore a baju kurong back. She looks so cute in this dressing.
It was a pity that she had no time to take a photo with us due to the long queue from the check in counter. Her flight was 11.10am. She had called us at about 7plus in the evening to inform us that she had reached her house. She was so happy to go home. She misses her mum so badly.
She will be back in 2 weeks time.
Meanwhile, my mum will take the responsibility to take care of my grandma when she is away.
I know is going to be quite tough for my mum as she had not been doing the daily chores all by herself. I will help out when i have time to reduce her work load.


Nevertheless, time flies. 3 more days to reach my 2 years anniversary with my bf. :)
I am looking forward to it.
Shall end here.
take care, readers.



PS: I miss you.

No comments: