Tomorrow 25 November 2009 is my 2 years anniversary with my dear dear.
As both of us will be busy & will our day end in the evening, we went to celebrate today.
We went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 Dian Xiao Er for our lunch.
We ordered a 5 course meal and we just need to pay $1.88 for a 2 persons share shark fin.
We are told that they are having promotion on this.
The shark fin is nice.
The 5 course meal consist of :
1.Roasted Duck with Angelica Herb
2.Baby Kai-Lan with salted fish & lime
3.Dong Po Pork
4.Soup of the day
5. Steamed white rice
The price we paid for is worth. Yummy!!
After the very yummy lunch, we walked around t3 for some photos taking.
Then we went to the food fair 2009 @ Expo.
To my surprise, it was not as crowded as i thought will be.
I bought many food back. I spend $50 at the food fair. There are many food for people to eat as well. It's something like a eating street. If i had not taken my lunch, i will defiantly eat at the food fair. There are Korea, Japan, Taiwan and many many more others local delicacies.
I love to eat actually but am on diet. I want to slim to my acceptable weight. i am slightly over weight now :(
For more photos, do check it out on my facebook.
Lastly, Happy 2 Years Anniversay to my BF!!!
Love you lotsss!!!!
Muacks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment