Went for K-session with my lovely girls on Sunday, 4 Oct 2009. All of them are born to sing. They sing really well.
We had lots of fun there. Hope to see them soon.
Some photos to share:








Yesterday had a BBQ night with my ITE classmates.
It was such a pity had all of them didnt stay overnight.
Luckily I had my most beloved Mum to accompanied me through the night.
The BBQ was fun. We managed to finish most of the food.
The people who turned out were Eileen,Ifa,Kavitha,WanTing,Shuan & Jason.
We were very shock to see Kavitha's bf. He had slim down so much in the NS.
Anyway, Kavitha is flying to India tonight. Bon Voyage, Kavitha!
I am really missing them so much. All the fun & joy we had together.
I hope to see Sylvia,Amy,Azhar & Gary soon. These 4 friends didnt turn out yesterday.
No photos to show because I didnt bring along my camera. What a waste.
I will always remember these group of fun loving friends of mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment