Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Night



Meet up with Dear's friends at Lot 1 for dinner before going to Night Sarafi.
We had Ajisen ramen for dinner.
We then waited for bus 927.

When we reached there, the first "ghost" we saw was the drink vendor.
She was wearing a mask. She cant even talk.

Next we saw the Vampire. The queue to buy the tickets were long. We waited for about 15minutes before we bought the tickets.

The ticket cost $35. It include the admission, tram ride(horror).
Honestly, I don't think is worth going to the Night Safari as compare to the Zoo.
Yesterday was my first visit to Night Safari.

The most friendly ghost will be the "TinMan". He is very cute.
I was being scared by the first "ghost" during the tram ride. I could only hear the loud banging but i cant see anything. Then he just rush out to scared people.

Subsequently the others ghosts were not scary anymore.
We went on cam whoring before ending the whole excitement.
Overall, i enjoyed myself very much.
Shall have more outings with them.









PS: Looking forward to my Genting Trip

No comments: