My boss only give out discount at the very last minute : Buy 1 get 1 free! but is too late lor.
It was already 9pm when he called me. Most of the people had already bought or had left the shopping mall. :(
Nevertheless, all of my bosses are really very nice person to work with. And the person that i missed the most after the work is May Lwin. She is my very very good working partner cum close friend. A big "Muacks" to her.
I do make many friends from this job. I had 3 friends that are studying in the same poly as me but all different courses. I will really missed these group of girls especially 2 from Hong Hui and 1 from Holiday Inn.
After packing up, the 5 of us (Jacqueline,May,Katrina,Shirley & myself) went to have "zhi cha" for our dinner. We had a very late dinner at around 11pm. The food served was nice. We all loved the salad "you tiao". Yummy!!!
Then today, i finally have the time to spend with my baby. Meet baby at IMM to collect my Espirt watch. After which we ate at "Pepper Lunch". We ordered the combo set that cost $29.90. Consist of 2 main course, 2 drinks, 2 miso soup and 2 cups of ice cream. It is kinda worth to eat.
Dinner is at Baby's house. Had curry chicken, fried "wu xiang", braised duck and a cabbage soup.
Yummy yummy!!! I must start to exercise ! Had been eating quite alot for the past 12 days. Haha.
Shall end there. Bye.
PS: I LOVE MY BB. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment