Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tony Romas Day!


Meet up with my bf, John, my sister,Jade and May Lwin for lunch at Tony Romas Suntec City.
The food serving is really huge. The ribs there is a must try. Very yummy. The total bill cost about $160 for 6 people, which i think is quite reasonable.

After the heavy lunch, we went down to bugis to do our shopping while the two men went to Sim Lim to buy their IT gadgets. Then we saw Astro Boy in action! We took a picture wwith him. He is so CUTE!!!! I bought 1 pair of Rubi open toes flats. Red in colour. I find that i love RED nowadays. Walk past Jean Yip, saw that they also have medicure services so my sis & i went for our medicure! She did pedicure as well. I have RED square nails now. I simply love my nails. Hope I can get the tuition job & i shall go for my medicure monthly. :):):)

Then MayLwin & my bf join my family for dinner at my house. My house is so lively with ML around. Full of laughters throughout the dinner. hahaha!!!! So great to have her as my best friend :) It is so glad to hear that she had done up her FYP!!

Shall go for my shower now. Bye!



No comments: