Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our 23rd :)




Meet up with my baby this morning to collect my pay from my boss. I got my pay finally. I must said that my boss is the nicest boss i can ever worked with.

He even gave each of the staff a red packet (bonus). so thoughtful of him. That's the reason why i always love to work with male boss. Female boss tends to mood swings alot.

I told my boss to increase my hourly pay and he say can consider. Most probably i will be working for him again next year for the mid autumn festival. We chatted for awhile then off we go.. Me and May went to deposit our cheque. May looks very tired. She must be very stress over her FYP. Jia you, May!!!

Nevertheless, today is a special day for baby & me, is our 23rd! One more and we will be celebrating our 2 years Anniversary!! Wow! That's so fast, isn't it? I am so happy and excited. I cant wait to our 2 years anniversary. But sad to say, we cant celebrate on the actual day due to our schedule. I only end my class at 6pm & baby have to work till 5.30pm. We shall have a belated celebration.


Below is the movie that i've watched with Baby yesterday.


This storyline is very well written. Those busy parents should feel guilty after watching and hope that they will change their way like what Eddie does. This story has a very touching ending. All a little child can ask from their parents is just some care and concern. As parents, they should give their children all the attention they need, this is their responsibility. Never a neglect a child since you have decided to bring him/her on earth. It is worth to watch defiantly.

Lastly, Happy 23rd to my Baby!! Muacks!!

P.S I love my baby!

No comments: