His friend had been through a 3 months slimming programme and had successfully reduce his weight back to his ideal weight.
The slimming central is name: LFI Wellness Sanctuary. This wellness central is very different from all others slimming centre. They do not use those machine but instead they do acupuncture slimming.
I paid $10.70 to do a full body analysis and the results was horrible. I actually gain 12kg in 2 years!! That's so much!! Easy to gain but hard to lose!!! I hate it!!
My consultant told me all my problems and quote me the prices for the packages.
3 months treatment will cost me $3K plus. That is so much money. I am still a student, i cant afford to pay this amount. This is the sad part, cause my parents also said is too expensive so they don't allow me to sign.
My biggest wish now is to lose 10kg in 3 months. I want to look nice on my 21st birthday which is 3 months from now!!!
I shall watch diet, drink more water from now on.
If anyone has any job lobang, please sms or just leave me a tag. I need to earn and save up money!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment