Today is the first day of school. Went for 2 hours of lessons then home sweet home already.
For my electives, I got into Sociology & Public Speaking. This two are my choices :) Since i love to talk, public speaking will allow me to shine,it will build up my confidence.
Sociology is the scientific or systematic study of human societies. It is a branch of social science (with which it is informally synonymous) that uses various methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to develop and refine a body of knowledge about human social structureand activity, often with the goal of applying such knowledge to the pursuit of social welfare. Its subject matter ranges from the micro level of face-to-face interaction to the macro level of societies at large. It seems so interesting to me. :)
Yesterday i just came back from Genting. I enjoyed myself very much. I really miss the cool weather there.
My sister & I were busy shopping. We bought 5 pairs of shoes in total. The shop is having 50% discount!!!
We didnt go to the outdoor theme park due to the wet weather.
My 6 year old cousin, Ryan, enjoyed playing Mushiking. This kinda game is so famous in arcade nowadays. The kids have to buy cards & swipe to the machine.

For more photos, please refer to my Facebook.
PS: I miss Genting's cooling weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment