Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 1st Year Anniversary





I have waited for this special day to come and it came.
Is our 1st year anniversary!

Life had not been easy for both of us but we manage to go through them together.
Many things had happened during the year but dear's love and care has never lessen.
He is always there for me no matter what, be it by my side or always on the phone with me to share my joy or even sorrow at times.

He is the greatest human boyfriend of mine on earth! His good cant be describe in words.
He is part of my part life, my everything. I cant live without him for sure.

I am happy that he is very happy with his job. I am sure he will succeed in anything he does. I have faith in him. So DEAR, YOU MUST JIA YOU!


We had our anniversary dinner at Vienna International Seafood & Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant




There are many choices to choose from.
From Chinese delight to Western delight to Japanese to Teppanyaki.

Photos to share what have we eat...



Mini budda jump over the wall


Tappanyaki - Beef, Salmon




Chicken, dory fish








Tom yam soup.

our dessert



this dinner is indeed a THUMB UP. EXCELLENT FOOD SERVED.

then i gave dear's his present.

he is very careful while tearing off the scotch tape.


he saw his gift .



that's my gift. 12 beautiful pink roses.



below is a video that i prepare for him with help from my friend.





Happy Anniversary Dear!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: