His test start at 11am. When he went to report at the waiting room, it started to rain heavily.
Luckily, when he was called to drive off, the rain become smaller.
I watched Dear finished his circuit. He had done well in the circuit.
When he drove back & follow his tester to get his results, he was kinda nervous .
In the end, he came out from the waiting room with a smile on his face, I knew he had PASSED!
Dear dear can drive from today onwards. He is so happy about it. His colleague Zakki, had promise to buy him a Mitsubishi Lancer Ex. Haha. So kind Zakki.
After Dear had settle everything at BBDC, we went back for our lunch. Dear's mum cooked Curry Veggie and steamed egg with minced pork for our lunch. It was yummy yummy...
Shall end my post. Going for my dinner now. Lastly, CONGRATS TO MY DEAR DEAR!
P.S I MISS YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment