Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arrgs. Feeling so FRUSTRATED!

I cant seems to talk to my MOTHER. She is just so STUBBORN!

I told her not to move the long bench outside my house, she insisted to move. It is made from mosaic, and is heavy. And i told her that i will ask those workers to throw for us, but she insist that she wants it. WTH!!!!

Another incident happened on last Saturday. As my house there is under-going upgrading, the workers need to do the cement outside my house. With the help from the worker, the shoe cupboard was moved into my house.

As it was blocking our way as it is at the entrance, mum called for my help. I just started eating my breakfast and she wants me to help her immediately! I said to her:" After my breakfast, i will help you."

The next minute, she pushed the cupboard by herself making a very loud screech!! Is really a very loud and long screech! Why is she becoming more and more impatience? And she is very stubborn now. What she do, is always correct, dont try to correct or i will get a scolding from her.

Are all symptoms relating menopause? I cant seems to talk sense to her. My mum is very forgetful. She will keep repeats what she had said over and over again. This is really a sign of aging. She is very sensitive with words.

Very irritating de lor.. Need any help will always ask me. is like a habit already.
Hiaz......................

No comments: