9 July 2009, Thursday, i went for my Traffic Police test at Comfort DelGro Driving Centre - Ubi Avenue 4
This is my first attempt & i MAKE IT! & is Manual car!! :) :) :) I am so proud of my achievement.
I have to thank my instructor, Mr Thomas Koh for guiding me through all my driving lessons. Giving me advices, correct my mistakes all the time. He is a very good instructor. A very responsible instructor.
Anyone who is interested to learn class 3 which is Manual Car, please sms me to get Mr Koh's contact number.
Dinner was dine out yesterday.
Went to Tims Restaurant & Cafe located at Blk 95, Lor 4 Toa Payoh #01-52 Singapore 3100095.
This restaurant is open by a Nepalese. This restaurant serves good food. Not only good but is value for money also.
I would definitely patronise this cafe again :)
Photos to share:


No comments:
Post a Comment