Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wedding.








I believe it is every girl's dream to hold a romantic wedding with her life time partner.

Each & every girl will look extremely gorgeous in their wedding grown.

To me, i always wanted a church wedding, is so romantic to walk down the red carpet with the one i love.

Being able to live with someone, to form a family of my own, is always a challenge for me.

From a stranger to a friend, to girl/boy friend then to husband & wife! This is so amazing!
& YES! I've found someone that makes me feel so complete,so love!

Wedding is a ceremony that involve an exchange of wedding vows by the couple.

In a wedding, there are many preparations to be done such the design of the invitation cards, wedding dress, wedding rings*(most important), hairstyle, flowers to the decorations of the venue, all these are to done and plan in order to have a perfect wedding.

Wedding photo shoot is a definite for me. It contain all the memories.

I am waiting for my dear to propose to me! I am waiting for this special day to come where he will go down on his knees & say: " Dear, will you marry me"?

I swear that day is so going to be my most memorable day !









Clink on this link to read about the life of a married couple.
http://www.spartansg.com/wedding/index.html

Is soooo swweett to be in looovveeee!!!!!!!!

Ps: I love you!

No comments: