
I must say that this man of mine will always be there for me should i need him.
He is always so sweet to me. He never fails to cheer me up when i am feeling down.
He has extremely high tolerance level towards my attitude.
I must admit that my temper, my mood swing can be very serious at time. I can be very ridiculous sometimes.
I must have been blessed that I have such a wonderful bf who can tolerate all my nonsenses.
A word "thank you" cannot fulfilled for what my bf had done for me.
All i can say is I LOVE YOU, DEAR!
Happy 16 Months to US!!!
He is always so sweet to me. He never fails to cheer me up when i am feeling down.
He has extremely high tolerance level towards my attitude.
I must admit that my temper, my mood swing can be very serious at time. I can be very ridiculous sometimes.
I must have been blessed that I have such a wonderful bf who can tolerate all my nonsenses.
A word "thank you" cannot fulfilled for what my bf had done for me.
All i can say is I LOVE YOU, DEAR!
Happy 16 Months to US!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment