This week was indeed a very busy week for me.
EXAMS are in 2 WEEKS time & I have NOT study!!!
Wednesday attended make up course by Miss Audrey Quek
For more information about Miss Audrey, please go to www.audreyquek.com
Thursday attended another workshop by Adam Khoo Learning Centre.
The workshop is about Relationship.
Gosh!!!!! I am Dead!! real Dead...
FrontPage project is due on 27 Feb which is coming Friday, i am still working hard on it.
Yesterday i got my excel result from my teacher, & i did pretty well! Sad thing to say, due to my very poor results for my first paper, I cant get an 'A'. :(
Today, accompanied Dear to MS for the Safra Roadshow. Dear signed up for 8+1 year free member with Safra. The benefits are quite attractives. For those ppl who wanna sign up, can go down to MS tomorrow to check it out BUT strictly for SAF personnel & dependent.
Dear then treat me ice cream @ Marvelous Cream. The ice cream is very super yummy!!
Clink on this link to find out more www.marvelouscream.com
Tomorrow morning, I'll have my driving at 10 in the morning.
Gotta get some sleep . Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment