Dear will be coming over for dinner later..
Tomorrow school start le, SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Malaysia yesterday with my family.
The traffic was very smooth for Woodlands Custom
When it comes to the new Malaysia Custom, there's a little jammed. Reason being, there are too many cars and there's only 2 lanes for all the cars to merge in- which is kinda dump la huh..
Once clearing the Woodlands Custom, there's still a long way to travel before you will actually see the Malaysia New Custom.
After clearing the Malaysia Custom, we headed to have our lunch. Then after lunch, is SHOPPING!!!!@ Giant
Inside this big shopping mall, you can see a pet shop selling all kinds of animals. the even have monkeys!!!I love rabbits... they are so adorable.

Some photos taken

By the time we were done with our shopping, it was time for dinner.
Dad drove us to a Cafe for dinner. I love the cafe very much.
I ordered a baked fish with cheese.
Mum had Chicken chop with rice.
Dad loves his Lamp Chop.
My grandma ate Hor Fun
My maid ordered chicken chop noodles soup.
Additional order- Taiwan Dumplings
Total cost: RM60.20

After dinner, we were all very tired. Luckily, the traffic were very smooth for both customs.
We reached Singapore at around 10 plus...
No comments:
Post a Comment