Saturday, January 24, 2009

I had not been updating my blog for 2 WEEKS! Had been busy lately.
And YES!! i've PASSED my FTT!

I shall start with my last Saturday's visit to ChinaTown.
Photos paint a thousand words.. so let's enjoy the photos...


































Then today meet dear at west mall for my last minute new year shopping:)
I managed to get myself a blouse & a skirt..

Dinner is at dear's house.

After dinner, dear's mum do a flower basket for my family...

Dear's mum uses roses as the main flowers.


the one on the right is for my family.




dear's mum at work :)





taaaadaaaaa

the finish product!
a mixed flowers basket with carnation & chrysanthemum .




A million thanks to dear's mum for the wonderful dinner & the beautiful flowers...

Thank you Aunty...

I will update my reunion dinner hopefully by tomorrow & ALL the happenings during CNY!


Last but no least, A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!

No comments: