Saturday, August 16, 2008

wake up late today. watch the woman's badminton single. indonesia vs china. world no. 22 actually won china's world no. 2.. Indonesia is really very strong in their badminton.

then i had my shower,change and get ready to go to aunt Irene's office 7th month prayer. my mum is the chef of the day. she cooked curry, fried mixed veg and fried bee hoon. well, as for me, i cooked zhu jiao cu again.

after everything ended, my aunt drive me to Dear's house. I manage to finish my Thinking Skills Project at Dear's house finally..done my printing also. Thanks Dear. had my dinner at Dear's house. After dinner, we plan to go bowling at StarBowl but there's no lane available... :(

I'm so stress... Exams are just round the corner yet i have not start my revision. I must start my revision real soon.. my goal is to score a GPA of 3.4. No more slacking, no more movies. but i just cant stop myself from watching the Olympics..

anyway, i will work hard for my this coming exams...

No comments: