today my school celebrating National Day.
guess what? i didn't go school cause i don't appreciate this kinda celebration.
I went for my facial treatment instead.
the place is located at Gold Hill Plaza #01-35 - Oily Skin Solution. I've won $300 voucher from there, so i went for t he trial.
they suggest me to sign up for the full package that cost $388.
i called to check with mum if i can sign, and YES! she agreed.
my beautician Cindy, help me with my treatment.
the whole process was nice except the SQUEEZING of my blackheads.OUCH!!!
i'm looking forward to see the results of my face :)
guess what? i didn't go school cause i don't appreciate this kinda celebration.
I went for my facial treatment instead.
the place is located at Gold Hill Plaza #01-35 - Oily Skin Solution. I've won $300 voucher from there, so i went for t he trial.
they suggest me to sign up for the full package that cost $388.
i called to check with mum if i can sign, and YES! she agreed.
my beautician Cindy, help me with my treatment.
the whole process was nice except the SQUEEZING of my blackheads.OUCH!!!
i'm looking forward to see the results of my face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment